Value Added Tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on any business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
This complexity means that valuable in-house resources could be underemployed elsewhere in the business.
Transactions, whether they are routine daily business purchases and sales, or larger one-off deals, need to be correctly assessed for VAT. This is not only to ensure compliance, but also to correctly manage a significant portion of the businesses turnover.
We also provide assistance with compliance and can prepare and submit a variety of VAT, ESL (EC or EU Sales List) and Intrastat returns along with other VAT claims on your behalf.
Our VAT specialists are experienced in all aspects of VAT planning and compliance, our services include:
- Advice on VAT planning and administration.
- Use of the most appropriate scheme.
- VAT control and reconciliation.
- Assistance with VAT registration.
- Preparation of VAT Returns.
- VAT Health-checks.
- Negotiating with HMRC on your behalf.
- Information about partial exemption conditions.
- Day-to-day advice on matters as they arise.