Self Assessment Tax
Self Assessment for individuals and partnerships cause taxpayers increased pressure. It is now your legal obligation to meet the deadlines imposed by the legislation in order to avoid unnecessary fines and interest charges.
At Platinum One Accountants, our teams in Coventry, Birmingham and the West Midlands are highly experienced in dealing with self assessment submissions and can help you to meet all of your tax obligations – whether you are a private client, a sole trader, a partnership, LLP or a Company Director.
Countdown for Online Self Assessment Tax Return Filing
Self Assessment Tax Service Includes:
- Liaising with your bank or building society to gather the relevant data for your returns.
- Preparation of personal, partnership and trust returns together with tax computations.
- Submitting your self assessment and managing any related correspondence with HMRC.
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay.
- Dealing with any enquiries under the self-assessment legislation.
With the risk of an automatic penalty of £100 for late submissions or an enquiry caused by an underestimate of tax due, why not contact our experts at Platinum One to help guide you through the self assessment process.