Accounts Software Training
Professional QuickBooks Accounts Training and Support
Platinum One Training Service provides training and support in QuickBooks. We are proud to be Certified Pro-Advisers for QuickBooks Online Accountant. We provide quality training from experienced trainers and our courses are tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation. Our range of services for working with QuickBooks is tailored to your needs; whether you need a quick tutorial or complete QuickBooks training, we can help.
We provide a flexible approach to training so you get the most from your QuickBooks accounting software. We understand how best to teach you when it comes to learning QuickBooks. Following our training, you will save yourself both time and money and you will be able to focus more on the running your core business.
QuickBooks Accounts Training Services:
Platinum One Training provides customised QuickBooks training. We will sit down with you and listen to what your business needs are. With our guidance you will get reports and documents that meet your needs, advice on correcting mistakes and organise data that will help you save money and make solid decisions for your company.
Features of our QuickBooks Training:
- It is customised to meet the needs of your particular business.
- We will help your employees understand the importance of using QuickBooks correctly.
- We will help your employees produce customised QuickBooks reports as well as understand how to interpret them.
- Your employees will learn tips and tricks that will help them become more efficient.
- We will supply laptops on your premises for Hands on Training.
- We will discuss with you the topics you want covered during the training.
Our QuickBooks Training includes:
- Setting up your QuickBooks Company to deal with your accounts.
- Setting up the company information and entering the opening balances.
- Working with your chart of accounts.
- Setting up and maintain your Customer and Supplier accounts.
- Creating invoices and statements.
- Making sure your VAT is reporting the correct numbers.
- Dealing with money received by your company.
- Dealing with the entering and paying of bills.
- Processing other bank payments and receipts and petty cash.
- Viewing information on basic accounts reports.
- Learning how to keep track of your company’s VAT.
- Understanding the significance of the reporting structure.
- Customising the report by filtering and modifying to your own needs.
- Understanding the implications of recording VAT on your accounts.
- Preparing a VAT return using QuickBooks.
- Setting up and use the reminders within QuickBooks.
- Getting an overview of payroll tracking on QuickBooks.
- Setting up employee records.
- Setting up the payroll items that you need.
- Tracking your Tax Liabilities.
- Knowing how to pay HMRC.
- Knowing what to do at the Year End.
Ongoing QuickBooks Training and Support Service includes:
Telephone and email QuickBooks support.
Focuses on a personal service with a named point of contact.
Includes support for older versions of QuickBooks.
Monthly, quarterly and annual review of your QuickBooks data file.
Help fixing errors in your data and keeping QuickBooks up-to-date.
Training on how to use QuickBooks reports and features.
Guidance and support for your bookkeeper.
Availability to answer questions and troubleshoot QuickBooks problem.