Accounts Software Training
Professional Sage Accounts Training and Support
Sage 50 Accounts is the market-leading accounts software that makes managing your customers, suppliers and day-to-day finances as easy as possible. Sage is one of the UK’s most popular accounting programmes, used by a vast number of businesses. By keeping accounts simple, it leaves you free to focus on your day-to-day business.
Sage 50 Accounts is the ideal tool for small to medium size businesses who need complete control and confidence in their finances. Sage Accounts covers all aspects of business finance from invoicing customers and paying suppliers, to dealing with every aspect of your VAT from calculating and submitting VAT returns online, cashflow forecasting and year-end accounts. It helps you manage all the different areas of your business and gives you the reliable information you need to stay in control and drive your business to success.
Sage Accounts Training Services:
Platinum One Sage 50 Accounts training will help you to accurately manage your supplier’s details, process invoices, and sales, produce financial reports and manage the business’s VAT records. The training will provide you with the skills and expertise required to work within the software programme, giving you transferable skills and knowledge that you can apply within the software, regardless of the industry or sector that you operate in.
As well as the Sage 50 Accounts training, we also offer Sage Payroll training. The Sage Payroll training, arms you with vital knowledge of how to process a company’s weekly or monthly salaries. This accounts training is great if you are currently processing your payroll manually, and need to switch to running a computerised payroll efficiently and accurately.
Sage Key Features:
Sage 50 Accounts Software provides you with accurate insights into how your business is performing, allowing you to spend less time crunching numbers and more time finding new ways to drive business success. Not only does the software automate manual tasks and data back-up processes, but it also allows you to do the following:
Manage customer and supplier accounts centrally: Create and find contact details and monitor interaction history for both customers and suppliers.
Control cash flow: View and process outstanding payments from customers and manage your payments to suppliers.
Analyse profit margins easily: Advanced reports help you to quickly evaluate your profit and loss to identify the areas where you are making and losing money.
Monitor budgets: Analyse individual departments’ performance against the budget and make more accurate budget adjustments or business decisions based on up-to-date insights.
Comply with VAT legislation: Sage 50 Accounts takes the worry out of calculating VAT and meeting the latest VAT requirements.
Access instant technical support: Our wide selection of easy-to-follow guides and videos guide you through processes and features.
Receive free software upgrades: Your Sage 50 Accounts software will automatically update when a new version is released.
Remote access via Sage Drive: Data can be stored in the cloud to enable multiple users to access Sage accounts remotely from various devices and see any edits in real time.
Our Sage Accounts Training includes:
- Navigate confidently through Sage 50 Essentials.
- Configure your software to suit your company’s requirements.
- Set-up and amendments.
- Users and access rights.
- Bank, cash and credit card accounts.
- Customer and supplier records.
- Understand the role of the chart of accounts and how to amend it.
- Enter opening balances for nominal, customer and supplier accounts.
- Enter supplier invoices, credit notes and post supplier payments.
- Create and print service invoices, quotes and credit notes for customers.
- Post customer receipts.
- Post bank and cash transactions.
- Check and safeguard data using backups.
- Manage your credit control, including statements and overdue letters.
- Write off bad debt and perform a VAT reclaim.
- Perform a bank reconciliation.
- Produce financial reports, including the Profit & Loss report and Balance Sheet.
- Produce, check and submit your VAT Return.
- Prepare for and run the Year End routine.
- Send information from Sage 50 Essentials to Microsoft Excel.
- Produce product invoices and cash sales.
- Interrogate your data using searches to enable more accurate reporting.
- Connect to your bank account.
- Understand how to correct errors.
Ongoing Sage Accounts Training and Support Service includes:
Platinum One Accountants provides ongoing support for our clients which includes:
- Telephone and email Sage support.
- Focus on a personal service with a named point of contact.
- Includes support for older versions of Sage.