Platinum One Payroll Services
Professional Payroll Outsourcing
Outsourcing your payroll to Platinum One Payroll is the simplest, most efficient and most flexible way to manage your payroll. We can take care of all of your obligations in relation to payroll and Automatic Enrolment (workplace pensions), giving you peace of mind that everything is covered, and you are complying with your legal obligations.
Platinum One Payroll offers a personalised service, no matter how big or small the business. With over 25 years of experience, we pride ourselves on the personal service provided by our skillful, dedicated team. Irrespective of the size of your business, when you choose Platinum One Payroll, you know you will be working with professionals who understand your business and speak your language.
Professional Payroll Outsourcing Services:
Benefits of Professional Payroll Outsourcing:
- You know all costs in advance – this makes budgeting simple.
- There is no administrative burden that is associated with managing your own payroll.
- You don’t need to worry about changes in payroll legislation and statutory requirements – these are accounted for as part of the outsourced service.
- You avoid dealing with HM Revenue and Customs and other government agencies.
- There are no IT or training costs of running your own payroll department and you don’t have to rely on your IT department for support.
- You have no need for any capital expenditure – no software, hardware or stationery to purchase.
- You avoid the inconveniences and costs of covering payroll staff on leave – either unplanned (sickness) or planned (holiday) leave.
- Confidentiality, processing accuracy and meeting payment deadlines are prerequisites of outsourced payroll provision.
- All standard or company specific reports are designed to meet your organisation’s exact requirements now and in the future.
- You have peace of mind knowing that every aspect of your payroll is being taken care of by professionals.
- We can also offer you access to independent financial advisers, who can help you fulfil your pension obligations.