Platinum One Payroll Services
Fully Managed Payroll Service Provider
If you are considering outsourcing your payroll or looking to change providers, talk to Platinum One Payroll.We have over 25 years’ experience providing quality payroll services.
Whether you run payroll in-house, use a payroll bureau or are considering a move to another outsourced payroll provider, Platinum One Payroll Services has the solution for your business. Our tailored and personal approach to your company’s payroll ensures that your payroll is taken care of completely.
All of our clients benefit from dedicated Payroll Managers that are always on hand to answer any of your queries. With your specified requirements at the forefront of our implementation plan, we will liaise with third parties on your behalf, so you can be rest assured that every aspect of your payroll is taken care of.
Fully Managed Payroll Service Provider Services:
Platinum One Payroll takes complete control of your payroll, from calculation of the payroll to distribution of the payslips. All you need to do is supply us with the information and we will do the rest. We also process BACS for you, or just provide listings if preferred.
The price we quote will include all the services outlined in our quote so you can be sure of no hidden extra charges.
Our Fully Managed Payroll Service includes:
Tailored payroll set up with your own Implementation Manager.
A dedicated Payroll Manager responsible for processing your payroll.
Calculation of PAYE, Employee’s NIC, Advance Holiday Pay, Childcare Vouchers, Pension Contributions, Student Loan Repayments and Earnings Attachments.
Fully bespoke reports for your business including –
- Departmental reporting.
- Nominal and financial analysis including payroll journals.
- Pension reporting, year to date information.
- Detailed payslips with breakdown for each pay element.
Calculation of Statutory Sick Pay, Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Pay.
Assessment of employees for Pension Auto Enrolment (AE).
Export of Pension AE data to pension provider.
Pressure sealed security payslips and posted directly to employees if required.
- Updating of payroll notices (tax coding notices and student loan notices) from HMRC.
- Printing and completion of P45 forms for leavers.
- Filing of all in-year returns required by HMRC including employees P60’s.
- RTI (Real time information) submission of FPS and EPS information with HMRC.
- Advising of monthly PAYE/NIC payments.
- Recording of employee Expenses and Benefits for HMRC from P11D.
- Calculation of Class 1A NIC due on P11D Expenses and Benefits.
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) for Subcontractor verification, calculation of deductions and reporting.
- Liaison with the tax office on your behalf.
- Support for weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll cycles.
- Processing of all starters, leavers and amendments.
- Process in year tax code changes.