Platinum One Payroll Services
Auto Enrolment Service
Pension law has changed. Every business has to automatically enrol eligible workers into a qualifying pension scheme. Auto enrolment means that as an employer you must have a company pension scheme in place that you contribute to and you must assess each of your employees for eligibility to join the scheme, every time you run your payroll.
Selecting the correct pension scheme to meet your needs and obligations and those of your employees can be challenging. We offer an Auto Enrolment administration service that takes care of the additional workload involved with the scheme. Platinum One Payroll can provide a combined payroll and auto enrolment service, therefore taking over most of your administrative tasks.
Auto Enrolment Services:
At Platinum One Payroll we recognise that Auto Enrolment is not a one-off project ending once the Staging Date is reached. It is an ongoing journey and we are therefore committed, as we have been since the beginning, to providing practical, impartial advice to ensure the solutions in place remain appropriate, compliant and continue to help our clients in achieving their goals.
You will be notified by The Pensions Regulator when this is. You can find out your staging date here: http://www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk/employers/staging-date.aspx
Our core Auto Enrolment service includes:
- Assessing workforce (entitled worker, eligible jobholder, non-eligible jobholder) each period.
- Providing you with the initial auto enrolment letters for your employees.
- Where necessary auto enrol employees.
- Processing any opt-outs that you receive.
- Processing cessation of contributions.
- Enrol any opt-ins.
- Providing you with an employee status report each period.
- Providing you with a schedule of contributions.
- Linking the pension scheme to the payroll system.
- Uploading files for each period to the pension provider in a format agreed with them or provide you with same data to upload direct.
- Carrying out on-going assessments of employee’s eligibility, dealing with opt out information and pension refunds if applicable.
- Communicating with The Pension Regulator and retaining compliance records.
- Unlimited support.
Key benefits of our Auto Enrolment Service:
- Reducing costs – when we manage your payroll and auto enrolment scheme we’ll aim to reduce your costs by using tried and tested, cost efficient systems and processes. We’ll also ensure that you select the most cost efficient pension scheme for your needs.
- Reducing risks – We will proactively manage your scheme to ensure that you remain compliant with your legal duties.
- Focusing on your core business – by outsourcing your payroll and auto enrolment duties to us, you can focus on other, more strategic projects that will drive your business forward, and reach your desired goals.
Find out how Platinum One Payroll can take the hassle out of auto enrolment for you.